2440 Media, Inc ("Drupal Aid") provides Drupal Aid and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Drupal Aid reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.DrupalAid.com/tos
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Description Of Service
Drupal Aid is an online service that offers email support to operators of websites running on single-site installations of Drupal. Services include, but are not limited to, any service and/or content Drupal Aid makes available to or performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Drupal Aid or through the Services.
Your access to and use of the Drupal Aid may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Service or any other reason within or outside the control of Drupal Aid. Drupal Aid reserves the right to amend, suspend or discontinue the availability of the Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Drupal Aid service does not support multi-site Drupal installations or Drupal 5 websites.
Support Requests & Reasonable Use
Support must be requested through the proper channels to be received and responded to in a reasonable amount of time. To request support please email email@example.com.
Each request is subject to a maximum of 30 minutes of development. The effort required for development is exclusively determined by the Drupal Aid management. For work outside of the scope of the Drupal Aid 30 minute development agreement, Drupal Aid management may provide alternative solutions to the client including referral to a Drupal Aid partner.
Drupal Aid provides unlimited support, but provides no guarantee either express or implied on the timeframe of when a support request can or will be resolved.
Your requests are subject to approval by Drupal Aid management or by its assigned agent.
Nature of Requests
Requests should fall within the following categories.
- Styling elements with CSS
- Content population & image manipulation
- Creation of basic graphics (e.g. buttons, banners, etc.)
- Drupal consulting (advice and support)
- Theme/module audits
- Module installation and implementation
If you are unsure about the whether or not a request meets these criteria, submit it as a ticket to our support system and we will either accept the ticket or deny the ticket based on managerial approval.
Examples of requests which shall not meet Drupal Aid management approval for support:
- Website design or redesign
- Landing page design
- Custom module development
- Custom theme development
- Search marketing/SEO services
- Server management
- Content creation
- Major new features
- Major version upgrades
- Any fix deemed by Drupal Aid management to exceed 30 minutes effort
Certain services available may include materials from third parties. Drupal Aid may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. You agree that Drupal Aid is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Drupal Aid is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
Unlimited and Reasonable Use
The term “unlimited” is subject to a reasonable use clause. The definition of reasonable use is determined by Drupal Aid management, at its sole and exclusive discretion. Customers deemed to be abusing the Drupal Aid service will be contacted by the Drupal Aid management. Drupal Aid management retains the sole and absolute discretion to suspend service to you if we deem necessary.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use the Service
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You must be a human. Automated uses of the Service are prohibited.
- You must have the legal right to make decisions on behalf of your company, corporation, or business concerning any of their web sites and other IT resources.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account- mainly protecting your username and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for any changes made to your web site by others acting on your behalf, if any.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Drupal Aid may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- Drupal Aid may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit or debit card is required to use the service.
- The Service is a subscription.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- OR For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- There will be no refunds or credits after services have been rendered. No exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination of your Account
Drupal Aid has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Drupal Aid service, for any reason at any time.
- You are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Subscription link in the Service's navigation menu. The Subscription screen provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- Your Service and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You are free to cancel your account at any time.
Right to Refuse Service
Drupal Aid reserves the right to refuse to do business with you. We have the right to terminate your services and give you any applicable refunds, at any time and for any reason. This may occur if we determine that your web site or product or IT resources or IT needs require an extraordinary amount of effort on our part. We will try to negotiate a more suitable compensation arrangement before we terminate our relationship and services.
Changes to the Service and Prices
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to DrupalAid.com and/or emailing you. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Drupal Aid owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Drupal Aid owns.
- Drupal Aid claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Drupal Aid.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- 2440 MEDIA, INC will not be held liable for any suits pertaining to credit card theft and/or fraud. 2440 MEDIA, INC is the solely the builder of the Web site and takes the necessary security precautions made available by the third party hosting company and Internet Merchant Account Provider for the submission of credit card information and will not be held liable for any errors in service or security holes made on behalf of any third party services.
- We occasionally make mistakes. The Service is not automated, but performed by humans.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Drupal Aid customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Drupal Aid makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Drupal Aid, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Drupal Aid to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Drupal Aid and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Drupal Aid (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree to settle any legal disputes with Drupal Aid through binding arbitration and/or mediation at an appropriate location to be agreed upon by yourself and Drupal Aid.
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at DrupalAid dot com.
Last updated October 1, 2014.